Clean and Sober 4 REAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean and Sober 4 REAL

Online AA and NA meetings

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Clean and Sober 4 REAL Website  

Discussion Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Discussion Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Discussion Meeting   Discussion Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:22 pm

First one here? Start the meeting with a topic of your choice.

Please compose a topic that relates to alcoholism.

The format for this meeting is a week long Topic Discussion. The first member at the start may pick a topic for the week. We ask that all sharing in this meeting be limited to the topic as it relates to your alcoholism.

In order to allow all members an opportunity to select the weekly topic, if you have recently chosen the topic, please allow others to choose for the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://cleanandsober4real.board-directory.net
Livingsober

Discussion Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Family gatherings   Discussion Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 pm

What are some of the ways to abstain from drinking at family gatherings?

For most of us, holidays, birthdays, graduation parties, and other family gatherings are where food, fun, and booze are fused together. In my family drinking during family gatherings is the norm. For years, I was the life of the party. I was the one that brought the hard liquor to the party. Now that I am living sober, it seems impossible to go to a family gathering without feeling left out or looking like the odd ball. Family members and close friends are still trying to get used to me living sober.
Back to top Go down

Discussion Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clean and Sober 4 REAL :: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings :: Discussion Meetings-
Jump to: